Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Last Standing Tree on Earth


"Ah... Here I am now. Just standing alone here looking around the bight light of the city. I wonder what happen to my other comrades around the world. I do heard the human's had said the only last remaining is me. Those humans, I wonder why they took down all my comrades. How I wish I can do something to save them from the harm of those humans. But I guess not all of them are bad after all. I do remember when I was only a small tree and some of them would want to tear me into pieces. But one boy, a boy with long-hair, holding some kind of saber in his hand, saved me from getting run over by those soulless machine that humans had created. Until now, I could see him, doing a lot of deeds towards other life, no matter if they are humans or not. He seems to be the savior of the world who can make the world bloom once again."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design By:
SkinCorner